We are ideally located close to Interstate 89 and within minutes of Vermont’s beautiful Capital City of Montpelier.
We are also located close to:
- VAST snowmachine trail – on premises
- Knapp Airport – 2 miles
- Vermont State House – 3 miles
- Lost Nation Theater – 3 miles
- New England Culinary Institute – 3 miles
- Hubbard Park & Tower– 3 miles
- USS Montpelier Museum – 3 miles
- Vermont Historical Society – 3 miles
- The Vermont Mountaineers – 4 miles
- Morse Farm and Sugar House – 5 miles
- Hope Cemetery – 5 miles
- Vermont Granite Museum – 5 miles
- Bragg Farm – 5 miles
- Barre Opera House – 5 miles
- Historic Covered Bridges – 5 miles
- Thunder Road Speedway – 6 miles
- Rock of Ages – 7 miles
- Millstone Trails Association – 8 miles
- East Barre Antique Mall – 8 miles
- Norwich University & Military Museum – 15 miles
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory – 15 miles
- Cabot Creamery Annex – 16 miles
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill – 17 miles
- Little River State Park – 19 miles
- Cabot Creamery Tours – 22 miles
- Floating Bridge – 22 miles
- Bolton Ski Resort – 25 miles
- Mad River Ski Area – 25 miles
- Stowe Ski Resort – 31 miles
- Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium – 38 miles
Burlington is a mere 45 minutes away. Spend a day exploring Echo Lake Aquarium & Science Center, relaxing aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen cruising Lake Champlain or taking a tour of the famous Shelburne Farms and Vermont Teddy Bear Company. All are a short drive from Comfort Inn & Suites at Maplewood and offer a day to remember.
Central Vermont comes alive year round with it’s variety of seasonal traditions. In the spring there are “Sugar on Snow” parties, celebrating an annual tradition of the art of making maple syrup. Farmers markets, craft fairs and local theater groups come back to life as the trees and flowers wake from their long winter slumber.
Summer brings a Vermont tradition of spending time with family and friends at one of the local State Parks. Whether you are hiking, biking, golfing, swimming, fishing, boating or just taking in the sites – there is plenty to do and see.
In the fall, Maple trees deliver brilliant colors of reds, yellows and oranges throughout the state. State Fairs take hold offering diverse entertainment, food and down home Vermont charm.
Winter brings skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating and sliding parties followed with hot chocolate and relaxation. Snowmachining can be found right in our back yard with direct access to the trail on our property.
The Comfort Inn & Suites at Maplewood hotel’s full-service amenities include these free items:
• Continental breakfast with Belgian Waffles and Vermont Maple Syrup
• Weekday newspaper
• Business center with free calls to anywhere in the United States and Canada
• In-room safe
• Fitness center with the newest in workout equipment
• Wired & wireless internet
Business travelers will appreciate access to our business center, offering free calls anywhere in the United States and Canada. We offer competitive corporate business rates and conference rooms that can accommodate events and business functions.
All guest rooms are spacious and offer high speed internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, Keurig coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. Our eighteen two room suites offer separate sitting areas with sleeper sofas, providing greater space for families needs.
Coin-operated laundry facilities are provided for guest’s convenience.
Whether traveling to Central Vermont for business or pleasure, the Comfort Inn & Suites at Maplewood offers exceptional customer service at an exceptional value. We welcome you to stay with us and leave with a taste of the quintessential Vermont experience.